i have a blog now?

10:10 PM

Hey there - my name is Fiona and I suppose the fact that you're reading this, means you know that I have a blog. I decided to start this as an exercise in writing, photography, and dressing creatively; three things I've always been interested in but have never put quite enough effort towards. So, this is me attempting to put forth effort.

Other than those three things, I'm interested in theatre... Okay, interested in might not be the right word. Theatre is more or less my entire life. Stage is my home. So, of course, I also love dance (although I'm not that good at it) and music. I sing, play guitar, and write music.

I also, like pretty much every teenager, love watching movies and curating Spotify playlists like it's my job. I love Roman Holiday, Casablanca, and basically any musical ever. My favorite bands and artists are alt-J, badbadnotgood, Bjork, Milky Chance, Drake, Kendrick Lamar, twenty one pilots, Amy Winehouse, Bon Iver, Walk the Moon, and the Strokes.

What else is there about me? I have a caffeine addiction, fueled by both Dunkin' Donuts and PG Tips. I love thunderstorms. I love the smell of the earth in the autumn. I'm obsessed with urban geography and getting lost in cities. I wish I could paint. That's more or less it.

I hope you decide to stick around and follow my blog; I think it's going to be an interesting journey.


(This is a kind of old picture, and I've since chopped off most of my hair, but I still love the colors in it. Credit to Michael Wu.)



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. hey, what widget did you use for the "you might also like" thing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey! it's actually a built-in part of my theme, which you can find here.

      Delete
  2. Blogging is an a amazing thing to do, I wish you the best in this new journey!
    Love from Colombia <3<3
    Mushroom Rain Blog

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts